Links & resources for parents and their kids stuck at home during the COVID-19 pandemic:
- Artbarblog.com - great projects for kids of all ages
- Links to virtual tours at 2,500 museums
- Videos of Mexican muralists at the Whitney Museum
- Khan Academy: Kids and parents can create free accounts and keep track of their progress in all subjects, prepare for exams, explore art history, learn animation and computer coding, etc. Do an hour of Khan Academy every day of the quarantine and you'll see real improvement in your academic skills.
- Lakeshore Learning - A new resource that Lakeshore Learning is launching on Youtube to try and help parents with ideas on how to support learning, while their kiddos are at home. The new series is called “Learning at Home” and there will be daily videos coming out. Also check out their Resource page.
- Reading Plus at home
- Academic Enrichment Opportunities on the PED website: Great links like the Educators Toolkit and a Families Toolkit with lots of resources.