Organizing to Combat Pressures on the Family Lunch
- Organizing to Combat Pressures on the Family Lunch
- 8/29/2023, 12:30 PM – 2:30 PM
- 2821 4th Street NW
Build relationships and help organize our community to improve educational
outcomes. Questions addressed include:
● What are the pressures on you, your family, and your community?
● Where do they come from?
● What role do institutions play in creating and maintaining
those pressures, and?
● What can we do about them?
● What is Power and where can it be found?
● How are “relationships” and “power” related?
During this house meeting, you will have a chance to share what
keeps you up at night, how that impacts you, your family, and
your community and what first steps can we take to alleviate
Please register using the link or QR code.
Lunch provided at 12:30. Workshop starts at 1:30.